Who can participate?
What if I've never been to a bootcamp or worked with blockchain before?
No worries! It’s helpful to have some software engineering experience, but it’s not a requirement. This is a great place to learn all things blockchain and smart contracts.
How can I stay up to date with Chainlink news and updates?
Chainlink has a variety of active channels where you can find more information about the latest Chainlink announcements, discover helpful technical resources, and connect with other members of our rapidly growing community. Below is a list of official Chainlink channels. As a security best practice, always double-check the URL that you are visiting to ensure you are accessing official Chainlink properties. Chainlink will never ask for your passwords, seed phrases, private keys, or other confidential information.
- Blog: https://blog.chain.link/
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/aSK4zew
- Docs: https://docs.chain.link/
- Events: https://chain.link/community/events
- GitHub: https://github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
- Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gWXAAf0b
- Newsletter: https://pages.chain.link/subscribe
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Chainlink/
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainlinkofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainlink
- WeChat: https://blog.chain.link/chainlink-chinese-communities/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnjkrlqaWEBSnKZQ71gdyFA
What is Chainlink?
Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that provides secure and reliable inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlink Price Data secure billions of dollars in value across top DeFi products.